If you have two ResearchGate accounts, you can merge them quickly and easily. Merging allows you to transfer all your publications (including their related stats, such as citations and reads) from one account to the account that you want to keep. Profile views, followers, followings, and questions will not be transferred. When you merge accounts, one of them is removed
Merging accounts is irreversible, so be careful when choosing which account to delete.
Note: You can only keep an account that you are currently able to access.
Here's how you can merge your accounts:
- Log in to the ResearchGate account you want to keep
- Visit the profile page of your other account
- Select More on the right-hand side of the page and select Report profile
- In the pop-up window select Report duplicate
- Enter the email addresses associated with both of your accounts and select save.
Your request to merge your accounts will be reviewed and you will receive an email confirmation from us when the merge has been completed.
If you cannot recall both of your login emails, please Contact us for further assistance.