Please note: Research items with a ResearchGate DOI attached cannot be edited. Instead, you should remove the research item completely, re-upload it with the correct details and then generate a new DOI for it. A DOI is a unique identifier - therefore any edits after its creation render the DOI invalid.
If your research item does not have a ResearchGate DOI, you can edit your publication’s details by following these steps:
1. Go to the item's ResearchGate page by clicking on the title of the research item
2. Click on the blue arrow below and to the right of the title and select Edit from the drop-down list
3. Make the necessary changes
4. Click Save.
1. Go to your Research tab and click on the arrow below and to the right of the title and select Edit from the drop-down list.
2. Make the necessary changes
3. Click Save.
Please note: Certain types of publications cannot be changed to other types, like Data, or Research. These must be removed and re-uploaded as the correct type.
To edit author names:
1. Edit the Authors field as appropriate
2. Update the author information and click Request changes or Save.
If you are the creator of the publication and the sole claimant, you can modify the authors of your publication instantly, otherwise, these changes will be reviewed manually and can take some time.