You can change your password in a few simple steps:
- Make sure you’re logged into ResearchGate
- Go to your Account Settings page
- Scroll down to the Password section and type your current password into the first text box
- Type your new password into the second and third text boxes
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
If you're logged in, but can't remember your password and need to change it, please log out and follow the instructions below.
You can reset your password by clicking the Forgot password? link on the login page. You will be directed to a new page and prompted to type in your email address. You can either type in your login email address or your confirmed secondary email address.
We’ll send you a password reset link via email. Please follow the steps in this email to create a new password. If you have requested this email more than once, please note only the most recent link will work.
Note: Your password reset email may take some time to arrive in your inbox. If you haven’t received it within 24 hours please try the options below.
If you haven’t received your password reset email within 24 hours you can try the following options:
- Make sure the password reset email did not end up in your junk mail folder.
- Add ResearchGate to your address book. Find out more.
- Reset your password again by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the login page.
- Contact your email administrator to ensure emails from @researchgate.net can be received.