- Go to your Account Settings page
- Under Email address, click on Add additional email
- Type in the email address you want to use as your login
- Click Save
- A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address. Click the link in this email to complete the verification process
- Then go back to your Account Settings page.
- Click the Set as login button next to the email address you've just added to make it the primary email address for your ResearchGate account.
Don’t forget to use this new email address when you next log in to ResearchGate.
If you haven’t received your email confirmation within 24 hours you can try the following options:
- Make sure the email did not end up in your junk mail folder.
- Go back to your Account Settings page and verify you've added your new login email address correctly.
- Add ResearchGate to your address book. Find out more.
- Contact your email administrator to ensure all emails from @researchgate.net can be received.
Yes! Once you've signed up with your institutional email address you can add an additional email for correspondence. You can do this by going to your Account Settings page and following the steps above.
Our notifications are designed to keep you updated about what’s happening in your network. They also inform you when other researchers take an active interest in your publications or respond to a question you've asked.
Follow these steps to customize your notifications:
- Go to your Notification settings
- Check the boxes next to the notifications you want to receive.
Note: If you unsubscribe from all notifications you may still receive an email when your RG score is activated (this occurs only once). You will also receive password reset emails if you forget your password.