You can edit your publication’s details (e.g title, abstract, publication date, journal association) by following these steps:
1. Go to the publication’s ResearchGate page by clicking on the title of the publication
2. Click on the blue arrow to the right of Share my publication and select Edit from the drop-down list
3. Make the necessary changes
4. Click Save.
1. Go to your Contributions tab and click on the downward-facing arrow below and to the right of the publication's title and select Edit from the drop-down list.
2. Make the necessary changes
3. Click Save.
Note: Certain types of publications cannot be changed to other types, like Dataset or Research. These must be removed and re-uploaded as the correct type.
To edit author names:
1. Click Edit authors
2. Update the author information and click Request changes or Save.
If you are the creator of the publication and the sole claimant, you can modify the authors of your publication instantly, otherwise, these changes will be reviewed manually and can take some time.