Page tree

We have a process for disabling access to any allegedly infringing content when we receive a report from an authorized copyright owner. If you are not a copyright owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, we must ask that you contact the copyright owner and ask them to submit a notice of claimed infringement. 

If you are a copyright owner, US, European, and other laws require that your notice of copyright infringement follow a specific format. The easiest way to do this is to complete our Notice of Claimed Copyright Infringement form and send it to

It provides us with a required signature and information about your company that we’ll keep on file. If you do not wish to use our form, you can use your own form or send an email, as long as it contains all the legally required information. For more information about our reporting policies and the required information, see our Intellectual Property Policy page.